Saturday, August 2, 2008

Baby Shower for Addison!

My sweet cousins threw me a baby shower today for Addison. They did such a great job! It was at the Cumberland Mountain State Park. The gals had great food and decorations. My cousin Katie headed it up. My cousins Erika and Jerri Lynn helped also. Plus more cousins and friends of my cousins were involved. It truely was a family affair! And I mean FAMILY - I even had uncles, my dad, and Jay there.

Thanks girls! Also, thanks to Aunt Diana and Renee and to everyone else who helped and came!


Me and the Girls.
Backrow: Jerri Lynn, Me, Renee, Erika.
Frontrow: Katie's friend (Sorry, I've already forgotten your name!), Savannah, and Katie.


A cute idea of Katie's - she took one of my ultrasound pictures and put in this cute frame.


Me and my aunt Maggie.


Me and my cousin Hannah. (Her mom and I are first cousins.)


One of my many cute gifts! How fun!!!


My mom, my cousin Renee and my sister Andrea.


The poor men-folk who were forced to come along...
Don't worry, they survived.


Jayson helping me open gifts. Bryson was the gift passer.


The cake!


The lake, which was right outside where the shower was held, had plenty of geese for the boys to terrorize!


Yummy yummy yummy!


More yummies!


The cake.

4 comments:

Missy said...

Looks like Addison received lots of cute goodies!

Holly said...

Wow, how nice! Everything looks so beautiful!! Can't wait to see all your gifts!

Segadi Family said...

Looks like a fun, girly baby shower!! :)

Emily said...

Congratulations on having a girl! Addison will really enjoy her two big brothers. I know you all are excited to have a girl! I didn't know Joseph's and Bryson's b-day are so close together. Joseph is May 22nd along with May 22 being our 3rd wedding anniversary. :)Hope you all are doing well!