Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Due Date is Here...

I have reached my due date. It is hard to believe that I have been pregnant for 40 weeks, roughly 10 months.

Thankfully I feel good. Have aches and pains and not sleeping well but those are minor things that I can live through.

Still no major signs of Addison's birth. Bryson was 2 weeks lated and induced. He was a stubborn little booger. I didn't give Jayson a chance to be late - was induced 3 days prior to due date with him. But if I had to guess, he would have been late too. My kids like their mom I guess. :)

I see my doctor again today so maybe we'll know something then. I'll keep you posted.

4 comments:

Christine said...

good luck!

Julie said...

What did you find out at the doctor?

Emily said...

We're thinking about you! Can't wait to see pictures of your new arrival!

Candie Bowen said...

I'll be thinking of you!