We painted their room and the nursery. The boys also have matching beds and have a sports-themed room. Bryson says he "loves" his new room. I still have some things to hang on the wall but for the most part it is done.
The nursery is a different story. I need so many things but at least I have the basics - changing table, crib and crib bedding. It will get done one way or the other...
When they are completely done, I'll update with new pictures.




3 comments:
Love the paint jobs! Rooms look good! Hey, check out Hobby Lobby for some things for both rooms. They have a whole isle that has pictures and other types of shelving, art, etc. for nurseries or boys rooms. I just saw some really cute stuff in the one in Hermitage today!
I love the purple stripes!! Too cute!
I love the purple room! It looks just like Ellie's pink room!
Post a Comment