Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Fun at the Farm!

The boys were invited to their friend Luke's birthday party which was at Hunt Ridge Farm in Franklin. The kids rode horses and ponies, painted ponies, fed the animals, and had a good ole' time!

Happy Birthday to Luke! And thanks for inviting us!

I can't believe Jayson actually rode the horse. But he jumped sat on it like it was second nature.



"Please, please. No pictures."





I am so impressed. The owners let Bryson steer the horse by himself and he actually did it!


Jayson trying out the pony. I think he liked the horseride better.


Luke - The Birthday Boy


Aidan leading one of the ponies.


Bryson and Avery


Jayson LOVED feeding the animals.


Making friends with the pot-bellied pig.





Brushing the pony.


Jayson turning the pony into a zebra.


Aidan and Bryson.



1 comment:

Missy said...

That is way to much fun!!! Way to go Bryson!!