Bryson's school had a family event (a Ho-Down) a few Fridays ago. They had BBQ with all the fixin's, games, crafts, and a DJ with music in the gym. It was a fun time. The boys LOVED dancing!

Bryson's tatoo - sports of course!

Bryson's friends Caymin and Addison, both in his class.

Yep, 30+ weeks pregnant and still able to cut a rug!

Jayson in the limbo line. (He wasn't about to let the kid behind him hold on to his shirt!)

Getting his tatoo!

Jayson and Jay enjoying the music.

Jayson getting in on the action.

Bryson doing some dance move.

Chicken Dance!

The DJ had a bubble machine. It was the biggest hit of the night!

Who knew he had such moves!?

Saddle 'em up boys!
3 comments:
Hey, that's my neighbor Barbara putting the tatoo on Bryson's face!! ;-) Cute pictures! Looks like fun times had by all!
Everytime I hear that song that Bryson was dancing too, I think of him!! It always makes me laugh! :)
Bryson looks like a natural. I wish I could have seen that in person!
Post a Comment