Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Addison's Bedding

I am such a weirdo! I have 4 months left in this pregnancy but I am already stressing. Crib bedding, moving Jayson to a big-boy-bed AND into Bryson's room (which will need to be painted because their new bedding doesn't match the current color in the room), painting Addison's room, and potty-training Jayson before this baby comes. But for those who know me well, I guess this isn't a big surprise. I am a mega-planner!

Yesterday I had some time to kill in the Green Hills area so we stopped by Pottery Barn Kids at the mall. I had no intensions of getting anything - just wasting time. But I spotted this lavender and white striped bumper. I found it was on clearance, along with the fitted crib sheet and bed skirt. I couldn't pass it up. And it was exactly what I was looking for - something feminine but not overbearing (especially not pink). No offense to the color pink, I just don't want it in the baby's room. ;)

So one goal down, and many more to go...

The Complete Set





The bumper pad, which immediately caught my eye.






4 comments:

Jamie :) said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! I love it. Looks real similar to Caymin's first bedding! awww! :)

Julie said...

Very cute!

Missy said...

I love the butterflies!! So cute!!!

Segadi Family said...

Hey girl! I'm so glad you posted on my blog- so I could find yours!! I LOVE the bedding!! So cute and I love the name Addison! Our neighbors little girl is Addison too- so sweet! Hope you're feeling well!