We moved Jayson to a twin bed 2 days ago. Thanks to Daddy Daddy for fixing the head- and footboards! We have the exact bed for Bryson and when Jayson moves into Bryson's room they will have matching beds. And thanks to Aunt Ellene for giving us the beds!
Jayson loves his bed! I am so happy with his transition. He hasn't cried. He stays in bed when it is time to sleep (for the most part anyway). He looks so much older now that he is out of the crib. *sniff sniff*
Another goal down...
Reading a book with Daddy.

The Big Boy

Bryson liked Jayson's bed so much he said he wanted it.
4 comments:
They grow up so fast!
I am glad he liked it!
Aw your baby is getting bigger! But that is ok, you got another one on the way! :) Love the bed!! :)
Wow, Jayson looks huge in that last picture with Bryson! I am glad he transitioned smoothly!
That is great!!!
Post a Comment