Monday, May 11, 2009

Sunday School Debut

Addison made her first trip to Sunday school about a month ago. Her teacher is Mrs. Calahan - who happens to be Bryson's kindergarten teacher. :) She didn't like it too much when we left her but I think she was tired and needed a nap. The only time she has ever cried when we left her was when I had the camera. Otherwise she does great and looks so sweet sitting in the little seats. *sniff sniff*
She's wearing a dress that my sister and I wore as babies.


The look on her face says, "Hold up, you meam you're leaving me???"




Poor thing! She really does like it, I promise. She was just tired this day.
When we picked up her she was sleeping in the teacher's arms. :)


1 comment:

Julie said...

I love the dress! There is nothing sweeter than seeing her enjoy things that belong to her Mommy!