Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Hope all you mommies and grandmommies had a wonderful Mother's Day!

We traveled to Sparta to go to church with Mimi. Had lunch at their house. Then made the trip back home to have dinner with Meema. And sorry Meema! I don't know what I was thinking but I didn't get any pictures of you and your kids. ((smacks head))

Jay and the boys got me a iPod nano for Mother's Day. I have listened to it non-stop ever since! The boys made me planters. And Bryson hade several cards. I love it all!!!



Jay took the boys to Lowes on Saturday for kid's time - they get to make things.
This time it was a planter for moms for Mother's Day.





The finished product! And I love them!


Mimi and her "babies."


Mimi and her grandbabies.


Pure sweetness!


My 3 little blessings!

No comments: