Saturday, April 18, 2009

I am Mack the Cat I am!

No, it's not a Dr. Suess book. :)
We found a cat, Mack, wandering around our yard one day. We were in and out all day and it was nice outside so we had the doors open. Mack went inside our house and made himself at home. We put him outside for the evening thinking he would return to his house.

Mack was still around the next morning. We took note of his name and phone number on his collar. The next time we saw him he had lost his collar so we brought him inside until we were able to get in touch with the owner. During that time he made himself at home and the boys just LOVED him. I was a little nervous aobut Bryson being around the cat, but he able to touch him without his allergies acting up.

Mack's owners came to get him the evening of the 2nd day. We will miss Mack!





No comments: