Friday, April 17, 2009

Egg Hunt

Thanks to Matt, Missy, Maymie and Madden for having us over for an egg hunt and playdate.


Holly (with baby Brooklyn still holding on) and Jamie.


Sister



Max - the child just won't show any teeth.
He just won't do it no matter how goofy you act to get him to smile!



Lucas and Carson


Caymin, Bryson and Jayson


Missy had some really yummy treats for the kiddos!


It was so cold and of course I didn't bring Addison a jacket so
she was wrapped in the blanket the entire time.


Lucas wanted in on the picture!


Ready to go!






The Easter Bunny stopped by for a visit. Jayson wouldn't get near him!




I don't need any Easter candy. I've got all the sweetness right here!!!

3 comments:

Missy said...

You took some great pictures!! I am glad that you all came!

Jamie :) said...

Fun times! That last picture of Addison is precious! Love the blue eyes!!!

Julie said...

Addison sure does have some beautiful eyes!!!