Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Time FLIES!

I can't believe Addison is already 2 weeks old today! As I did with the boys, I took pictures of her when she was 1 week old. I usually do these in black and white but haven't gotten around to changing that so for this purpose they'll be in color.

I'll use a term my niece Presley uses...

I got "mad skills" with the camera. :)










7 comments:

Jamie :) said...

She is so pretty!! I can't wait to see what she looks like when she gets bigger! Beautiful I know! :)

Missy said...

so cute!!!

Unknown said...

Sweet Baby Girl, how much she has changed already. Good thing you take those pictures weekly. Evidently she wasn't so crazy about the pictures on one occasion:>) She is a doll face. Good Job Amber & Jay!
Denise

Amy said...

She looks just like her dad....they always do! Good job on that baby and congrats!! Check out my website it's LIVE www.amyhallphotography.com! Much love!

Amy said...

She is getting so big! Good work! AND she looks just like her dad, but that's the way it usually goes!! check out my new site if you're interested! www.amyhallphotography.com...lots of good baby shots!

Amy said...

oh amber, I didn't realize the comments had to be approved...just approve ONE of the many I have left..got confused! sorry!!

Holly said...

She's so cute! I have been meaning to leave a comment and keep forgetting! I love all the pictures and can't believe how time really does fly by!