Sunday, September 28, 2008

Baby Shower for Addison

Lots going on. Lots going on. Sorry it has taken me so long to update my blog. I've been in the process of fixing the boys' room and the nursery. And they still aren't completely done! So I've been a little busy to say the least.

Okay, my friends Jamie, Julie and Holly threw me a baby shower/girls night out at Pie in the Sky a couple of weeks ago. We had a great time and the food was awesome! I got a ton of cute stuff and am so excited to finally have a room to put in it. Better yet, I can't wait to use it!


Mee-Maw, Jill and Jennifer.



Sandra and Mimi.



Erin and Lynn.



Lindsey, Jay's aunt Nancy, Mee-Maw, Elayna, Jay's aunt Joy.


My friends from church - Sandra (who was Bryson's preschool teacher), Joyce, Dianne (who is Bryson's kindergarten teacher), Janice and Gayla.



Holly, Jamie, Julie, Erin and Missy.



Me and Melissa (a.k.a. Sarah Palin).



Mimi and Me.


Me and the gals.


The cake. The pattern and colors were taken from the baby's bedding.




One of my many sweet gifts!

1 comment:

Julie said...

It is so much fun to shop for a little girl! I can't wait for her to get here!