Sunday, June 29, 2008

Pink, Pink, and more Pink

Well, looks like I'm moving into the world of blues and greens to PINK. We found out last week we will be blessed with a little girl this November! Bryson wanted a girl, so looks like he got his wish. When we told him what "it" was, he said, "Yes, I knew it!"

Now the next tasks are to potty-train Jayson and eventually get him into a big-boy bed and into Bryson's room. The boys will share a room with 2 twin beds and Little Miss will have Jayson's old room. That actually scares me more than a newborn. She'll be a piece of cake. The challenge will be Bryson AND Jayson in the same room. Oh boy...







3 comments:

Julie said...

Yeah! I am so glad you all are having a girl! It will be so much fun!

Missy said...

She is beautiful!! Congrats you need a girl in the house:)
Pink Pink Pink!!!

Holly said...

I am so excited! I already have some pink and purple (I think) for you! I will hopefully get it to you tomorrow!