Saturday, June 27, 2009

Getting Big

Addison has really blossomed (it seems) overnight. In one day she learned how to sit alone and it seemed to go from there pretty quickly. She can now get from a sitting position to a laying-on-her-belly position and back again. She can creep very well now. She has even mastered getting on her hands AND knees and has toyed with the idea of crawling. It won't be long now... I even found Addison standing in her crib a few days ago. Somehow she managed to pull herself up on the rail. Guess it's time to lower that crib!

I feel more normal now. Addison is sleeping through the night and we seem to be on a good schedule during the day. The boys really are GREAT with her. They help me out alot - getting diapers and wipes, getting toys for her, finding her binki, etc. I have enjoyed Bryson being home this summer. Having 3 kids at home really has been fine. The boys keep each other entertained (when they aren't fighting) so it is easier to have Bryson home - Jayson's not so bored anymore.

Fun times!

No comments: