Friday, March 20, 2009

Happy Saint Patty's Day!

The day before Saint Patrick's Day Bryson came home from school and asked if leprechauns were real. I told him, sure, as real as Santa or the Easter Bunny.

So Bryson proceeded to lay a trap to catch a leprechaun. He is a big fan of Man vs. Wild and said he would set up a trap like Bear Grylls does on his show. :) Jayson oversaw the project. The boys set out chocolate and fake coins as bait.

The morning of St. Patrick's Day the boys awoke to find the little green man had tripped the trap but got away and eaten all the chocolate and taken the "gold." A little trail of chocolate wrappers led to the back door.






2 comments:

Missy said...

I bet that was one happy leprechaun! Maybe next year!

Julie said...

I am glad he is learning something at school! LOL!