I went with something totally different - BANGS! I've not had bangs since middle school. I am almost 32 years old so that tells you how long it has been.
I thought I would be all worried but I wasn't at all. I was ready for a change. Still getting used to it and have to figure out how to fix it but I do like it.
Now if I can just lose the rest of my pregnancy weight (40 lbs)...
Addison & Macie weighed exactly the same at their 2 month check-up- Crazy! Love the bangs! You are brave!I still remember growing mine out in middle school.
4 comments:
Wow Amber you look so much like your Mom in this picture. Love the bangs.
Denise
I love the new do!
I like the hair do!!!
Addison & Macie weighed exactly the same at their 2 month check-up- Crazy! Love the bangs! You are brave!I still remember growing mine out in middle school.
Post a Comment